Holland's Tax Service


Call now to schedule a free consultation:

Petal: (601)-582-4349

Forest: (601)-469-4660

College students:

To be able to qualify for student loan interest deductions make sure you bring your 1098T (Tuition statement).

Required documentation:

  • W-2 from each employer
  • 1099 forms
  • For each dependent bring:
    • Social Security card
    • Valid photo ID
    • Date of birth
  • Interest statements from checking and savings accounts
  • Daycare expense statements
  • All vehicle tag receipts
  • Any land or home taxes paid
  • Home mortgage information
  • Receipts for:
    • Medical expenses
    • Dental expenses
    • Eye care
    • Prescription drugs
    • Charitable donations

Foster Children:

If you are claiming a foster child this year the child has to have been in your home for at least 6 months. Make sure to bring your state or court ordered documents.

If you adopted a child you will need to bring all adoption documentation.

Family tax returns